* EXPERIENCE MATTERS THE MOST With over 16,000 home inspections performed since 2005. 13 Years Experience of actual home inspection experience (not just construction experience)
* The MOST PROTECTION POSSIBLE Provided FREE to every client a 5 year roof protection, limited structural and mechanical protection, Sewer line protection, Termite protection, Mold protection, Radon protection, Appliance Recall Chek are all included. 18 Month Warranty available for a charge . What does this mean for you, visit here: (Warranties)
* 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE Attend your home inspection and onsite consultation. If not satisfied, say so then before receiving your report we’ll give you your money back, if we can’t make it right.
*WE CAN ACCOMODATE YOUR SCHEDULE We employee eight highly trained & experienced certified inspection experts. Get your home inspection completed on your schedule & done sooner with Certainty!
* JOIN US ONSITE We encourage you to join us on your home inspection so we can educate you about the home and our findings. We promise the most thorough home inspection in the Kentuckiana area.
* THE MOST ADVANCED DIGITAL REPORTING AVAILABLE. Live videos embedded in report. Itemized Summaries of Defective and Maintenance Items. This way you know the components that need help now versus during the maintenance season. Full Interactive Digital Report Emailed the same day, 99.9% of the time
*EASILY CLICK TO CREATE YOUR REPAIR REQUEST LIST from within your report.
*FREE ONSITE CONSULTATION AND VIDEO REVIEW Watch and listen as your inspector illustrates and explains his findings. Sent to you following your inspection.
* FULL OFFICE STAFF TO SERVE YOU Several schedulers to serve you 24/7. If our office is not open, leave a message or you can schedule your inspection online anytime.
*5 STAR PACKAGING AVAILABLE gives you the most services for the best price. Why? We want you to be protected all the way through your home buying process. Giving you the MOST for your money!
A cheap inspection may be the most expensive thing you’ll ever buy, it may cost you thousands of dollars down the road because of missed or overlooked defects. I promise, you’ll get what you paid for by using a cheaper inspector.
Cheap inspectors often know less and inspect less, which is one reason why they’re cheap.
By using this online scheduler, you are truly scheduling an appointment with the information you are entering. When you select “Schedule This Inspection” at the end of the process, you will be confirming your inspection for your Louisville Home Inspection or Southern Indiana home inspection
If you need to schedule an inspection for the same day or next morning, please call our office at (502) 257-7401 and speak with one of our Customer Care Coordinators.
You should only pay for a home inspection once Click here to download our home inspection checklist.
Certainty Home Inspections has been providing Buyer Inspection, Seller Inspection, Certified Move In Ready, New Construction, Builder Warranty, Radon Gas, Mold Allergen, Recall Check, Termites and Septic to home buyers and home sellers in the following areas of Louisville, Southern Indiana, New Albany, Corydon, Georgetown, Greenville, Salem and the surrounding areas since 2005.
Certainty Home Inspections provides Buyer’s Inspections, Seller’s Inspections, Certified Move In Ready Inspections, New Construction and Phase Inspections, Builder’s 1 Year Warranty Inspections, Radon Testing, Mold Inspections, Recall Check, Termite Inspections, and Septic Inspections to homebuyers and home sellers in the following…
Southern Indiana, New Albany (47150, 47151), Corydon (47112), Georgetown (47122), Greenville (47124), Salem (47167), Henryville (47126), Memphis (47143), Charlestown (47111), Clarksville (47129, 47172), Jeffersonville, Scottsburg (47170), Sellersburg (47172), Seymour (47274), and the Louisville KY (40206, 40202) area since 2005.
“I was extremely pleased with our home inspection. My home inspector went the extra mile and inspected every system and component in my home. It makes me feel much better to have the house thoroughly inspected before making such an important purchase. We will be sure to recommend Certainty Home Inspections to everyone we know who is purchasing a home. We greatly appreciated all their hard work and very thorough inspection and explanations to all the questions we asked. I fully trust these folks! We couldn’t be more pleased with their professionalism and knowledge regarding all aspects of the house. They are the best in the industry. We recommend their services for sure. Just keep doing what you are doing Certainty! You did a great job.”– Jamie Becker Corydon, IN.
“Ben and Chris were amazingly patient and kind. They let me follow them around (as if I was a homeless little pup) and answered every question I gave them. They never once talked down to me or made me feel inferior. I am moving four states away from all my friends/family and needed to make sure I was buying a home that was in tip-top shape. I really appreciated their knowledge in making such a large purchase!” – Amy Grelinger
“Certainty took the major stresses away from a first home buyer’s experience. Matt went above and beyond what was expected. He was very thorough and took time to explain his findings as he went along. He had the patience to point things out and answer all of our questions and concerns for a first time home buyer. The detailed report was amazing and very quick too! We highly recommend Certainty Home Inspections- they take GREAT care of their customers!” – Jax Benkowski
“Very professional and helpful. Thoroughly inspected all areas and made recommendations when asked. Final review was complete and enlightening. Total experience was pleasant and informative. Will was great to talk to! Thorough, professional, informative, knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend and use Certainty Home Inspections again.” – Jim T