How to Navigate Your Report and Follow Up Materials
Your Report Link is at the bottom of this page.
AGENTS! To avoid any FAQ and to be the expert for your clients, we STRONGLY recommend you click the link below BEFORE you read the report!
Clients and Agents please Click Here to watch tutorial videos and see an overview of our report layout and benefits. You have the ability to create the repair request list from within the report in a few easy clicks! This page shows you how.
- Cover photo
- Table of contents
- Positive Attributes Summary: Provided as a courtesy, Positive notes about your home
- Repair/Replace Summary: Our larger concerns
- Maintenance Summary: Our minor concerns
- Limitations Summary: What we were not able to access during the inspection
- Complete report with photos, notes, and active links
- Indiana Pest Inspections are located under the “Attachments” section of your report.
- Your Septic Inspection Results are found under the “Septic” tab in your table of contents.
- Your Video Review, and all other inspection results will be emailed separately. This includes Kentucky Pest Inspections, Radon Tests, Mold/Air Quality Tests, etc..
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers! Ask any person at Certainty Home Inspections for more information on how to navigate your report and follow-up materials.
Certainty Inspections Louisville Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced home inspector help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Certainty Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Louisville area, we can help!
Owned and operated by home inspector and mold inspection specialist, Certainty Inspections, William Troutman prides himself in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call (502) 257-7401 Today or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website.
We Want To Help Give You Confidence In Moving Forward On Your Home Buying Decisions!